Monday, June 9, 2008

CVS victory

So I may have failed Menu Planning this week, but I passed at CVS :)

I went this afternoon and got:

2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios (3/$9)
2 boxes of Lucky Charms (3/$9) (The kids will love me)
2 boxes of Fruity Cheerios (3/$9)
1 box of Nature Valley Almond bars (3/$9)
4 SoyJoy bars ($1 each)

Total: $25.00

Coupons:
$5 off of $25 (got on a previous order; I've also gotten from the machines)
2x0.60 off HN Cheerios (Printable here)
$1/3 GM cereals (From newspaper, I don't recall the dates)
$.65 off Nature Valley bars (Printable here)
BOGO SoyJoy from All You (March or April?)

After coupons: $15.15

Paid with: 11.97 of previously earned ECBs
Out of pocket: 3.18

Earned: $10 ECBs for later

So considering ECBs as real money, I got 7 boxes of cereal and a box plus four snack bars for 5.15. Less than a buck a box! You can see other people's CVS runs at www.moneysavingmom.com

No comments: