Saturday, March 1, 2008

Getting it right

So there have been distinct times in my life that God puts me through similar experiences so that I *finally* learn the lesson He's got for me.

I think I'm going through that again. A grad school friend, who will be 40 in May, called this afternoon to tell me she's pregnant.

This continues the one pregnancy announcement a week pattern that's been happening since Jan 6...God definitely has a sense of humor, or He's definitely trying to show me something and I'm being slow in getting it.

Lord, show me what it is you're trying to teach me, so I can get out of this Groundhog's Day (the movie) pattern...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hmmm, I've been praying a lot more recently for you...for clarification...for something to happen. I'll keep praying.

Jen said...

Me, too. Seems too unusual for this to be happening weekly. I'll keep praying the picture comes into focus for you.