Friday, March 14, 2008

Kiddos brag :)

Henry tonight proved to me that he can, indeed, read. I was pretty sure that he can, considering the notes he's been writing by sounding out words (Hapy Birthday Papaw, I wish i kuld come to ur hose but Harmony has dans, Love Henry). But this morning he officially read a Clifford first reader to me (Clifford Can), and he read another one tonight. So there's a reader in the house...now what do I do with him? He's not even in kindergarten yet!

Harmony is a cutie, that's for sure. Lately she's been talking about Leopard-cauns, and last night she asked if she could have an "apetite" before dinner. Too funny :) She's gotten quite tall, and people are surprised when we say yes, she's only three...let her enjoy her last month of three-dom!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm not surprised at how smart your kiddos are. You and Patrick invest a lot of time in them. Way to go Henry on reading!!

Mindy said...

That's awesome! Keep him reading and try to make up some spelling games. His kindergarten teacher will love you for it.

mexicanmasala said...

I really love the feeling of pride when we see our kids accomplishing a milestone. It makes me say, "This is what it's all about!" Yea, Henry!