Here are the top ten things my kids have argued about this week:
10. Whose turn it is to use the bee spoon.
9. Whose turn it is to take the last bath.
8. Whose turn it is to pray last. (Is it strange that my kids fight over being last?)
7. Whose turn it is to sit by mom. (sensing a turn taking trend?)
6. Whose turn it is to pick a movie for rest time.
5. Which movie to watch at rest time.
4. Which transformer has the most power.
3. Whether our cat would be a good mommy.
2. Whether Obi Won Kenobi is wearing "girl scout tights" or pants.
1. Whether Funshine bear is a boy or a girl.
Never a dull moment with preschoolers in the house :)