10. The baby has more clean clothes than you do.
9. You're sleeping less than if there was a newborn in the house.
8. The house has been taken over by baby paraphenalia.
7. You feel like a time bomb...will I make it through lecture today?
6. Bags are packed...for you, for baby, for older kids.
5. If one more person says "you've dropped" or "not much longer," you'd like to scream.
4. You'd like to avoid #5, but know that if you don't make an appearance at various events, you'll get calls, wondering if you've had the baby yet.
3. Labor doesn't sound so bad, compared to current physical complaints.
2. The expiration date on the milk is after your due date (granted, I drink ultra-pasteurized milk...)
1. The "turkey timer" (belly button) has popped out :)