Monday, May 12, 2008

Melodic Monday--Every Move I Make by Hillsong

This was the song my kids were singing, complete with hand motions, while waiting for their turn in the bounce house tonight...

Every move I make, I make in You
You make me move Jesus
Every breath I take, I breathe in You

Every step I take, I take in You
You are my way Jesus
Every breath I take, I breathe in You

Waves of mercy, waves of grace
Everywhere I look, I see your face
Your love has captured me
Oh my God, this love
How can it be?

la la la la la la
la la la la la la la la.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ann, I love this song, too! It's perfect for singing around the house as you work.

Thanks for stopping by to visit last week!

Mindy said...

awesome! I know the kiddos are listening on Sunday, even if at the time they're more interested in their shoes or a doughnut

Anonymous said...

Do you know the melody? I know the chords but not the melody I play guitar.