Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Top ten reasons today would be a good day to have a baby

10. It's my due date, according to both ultrasounds.
9. 11/11 has nice symmetry.
8. It's Veteran's Day.
7. It's Armistice Day.
6. Because of #'s 7 and 8, the post office is closed.
5. Because of #6, one of our best friend's doesn't have to work.
4. I have a doctor's appointment at 2 pm, so if nothng has started by then, she might be willing to send me to the hospital and induce me.
3. Patrick has an open schedule after Monday night.
2. The kids have nothing "extra" on their schedule either.
1. It's my grandmother's birthday, and that would be a great thing for this LO to share.

(I'm actually writing this on Monday, and there is no internet at the hospital...if nothing happens by 12;01 on the 12th, I'll post an update...)

No comments: