Saturday, November 15, 2008

Eviction Notice

Dear Baby,

Tenant must vacate the premises by November 18, 2008 or be forcibly removed. The terms of the lease have been completed. Expansions only to the front of the house, within reasonable limits, were previously discussed by tenant and management. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but unapproved additions to the back of the house were also made. Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure.

You must act immediately or be forcefully removed. Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me.

Ann

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm praying for you! Come on kiddo...we want to meet you!

The Rock Star said...

Very funny! :)

Unknown said...

too funny! at least you still have your sense of humor!

Summer said...

that's hilarious... and i just got word that your tentant complied. congrats! and welcome baby hope!

jan said...

Try jumping on a mini-tramp. That THREW me into labor with #3. The best part was, labor only lasted 6 hours!
I asked my midwife if the tramp truly did have anything to do with it and she said it did. I can't remember the reasons why-
the point is it worked and I wasn't pregnant anymore!