Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday, kid versions

I asked the kids for their thankful lists tonight--I was encouraging them to come up with ten...and they both came up with more than 20! Here they are:

Henry's list:

My sister, Hope
Mommy
Daddy
Star Wars videos
Legos
Music videos on the computer
Grandpa
Grandma
Mammaw
Pappaw
Great Great grandma
Aunt Sharon
Harmony
Ali (our cat)
Coloring and crayons
school
My teacher, Mrs. Hensley
The number 1,005 (??)
the letter H
going to the gym with Brandon
Beth
My class
Aden and Jacob living upstairs this summer
pens
food
the colors brown and red
The tub (??)

Harmony's list: ("I'm thanksful for" )
my new baby, Hope
Family
my friend Emi
feast at school
the water park in Columbus
Water park in Lafayette
the pool
the slippery slide at Mammaw and Pappaw's house
roasting seeds
Sydnee
my cat Ali
Strawberry festival
Miss Jennifer being our teacher
Henry comes to school after rest time
Miss Sophie and Miss Anna are my dance teachers
We went on a plane to San Diego
Playing with a girl on the beach
We get to help Pappaw set up the tree tomorrow
Going hiking
Pumpkin pie
My fluffy jammies (the footed ones)

No comments: