Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thankful Thursday, part 2

I've got a lot to be thankful for!! I'd like to share how God has provided in just awesome ways this week...

--Yesterday I was at "what in the world can I make for dinner with broccoli, bbq sauce, stale bread and old evaporated milk" when a package arrived from my uncle...which was an abundance of goodies, including a ham! H&H LOVE ham, so we had quite the feast!

--Today I was thinking that I need to call my GI doctor and try to reschedule my appointment, because I'll be out of town the day I'm scheduled for. I had to reschedule my July appt, and the first available slot was this one, six months later, so I had some trepidation about this. Instead, I got a call from the nurse that my appt had been moved up a week, which worked out absolutely perfect.

So thanks, God, that you know my fridge and my calendar!

1 comment:

Love Bears All Things said...

I love it when you can see God at work in the day to day. Have a good visit with your family.
Mama Bear