Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Top Ten Tuesdays: Mom initiation

Top ten signs you've been initiated into motherhood:

10. Pee on a stick (which can be harder than it sounds) and seen two lines appear
9. Be sent home from the hospital with a tiny creature to care for
8. Hear something your mother used to say...come out of your mouth
7. Get peed on, barfed on, sneezed on, and seen pretty much any imaginable bodily fluid end up on your clothes
6. Clean said body fluids out of your car.
5. Reach into your purse and pull out a race car, rock, bouncy ball, broken crayon and goldfish crumbs ...and find the same items in your dryer
4. You know all the words to Veggie Tales songs...and sing them in the shower
3. You ask someone where the potty is
2. Have a broken heart for something you can't fix for your child
1. Hear an unsolicited "I love you"

Now it's you're turn! Write your own Top Ten list and add your link!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am SO looking forward to #7 disappearing from my life! If I have to wipe one more peanut butter handprint off my backside or find one more boogie on my shirt sleeve...