Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for:
--Laurel's yummy virtual brownies and cookies--no cal are the best! Thanks for hosting this week!
--Community. I've been feeling a little lonely this week, as a good friend and I have been having alternating vacations and I miss her!
--"Duddley Pippin and the No Friend Club" and "Glad to have a Friend like You" from Free to Be You and Me--Jonell, you gotta listen to it! (it's free on Rhapsody though you may have to download the player.) It reminds me that even on my lonely days, I have friends.
--That when we get to heaven, we'll really have a community!
--For my high school's student commitment and excitement about learning--it's so fun to see that again!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Bless your sweet thankful heart.

Lori said...

I am so glad you stopped by. Enjoyed reading your list. I can not wait till heaven when we all see each other =)

Blessings.

Changed by His Love said...

Amen for real community! So wonderful to hear how God is working through high school students. Have a blessed weekend.

Hopeful Spirit said...

Wonderful things to stop and be grateful for!