10. Over 1 billion people live in China.
9. That's 20% of the world's population!
8. Only 7.3% of chinese people are Christian.
7. The country is officially atheist.
6. Churches must be approved, and most evangelical ones are not approved.
5. Christians are often persecuted for their faith.
4. Missionaries going to such environments need to hear a clear calling before committing to go, and ongoing prayer for fruitfulness and protection.
3. College students are both receptive to the message and personal interactions...and are enthusiastic missionaries.
2. The great commission requires us to go forth and tell the world.
1. If you're not being sent, you need to support the ones going.