Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sleeping like a baby...

Last night I went to bed early (at least for me)--around 11. Unfortunately, I slept like a baby--waking up every couple of hours...
12:30 wake up from bad dream involving Harmony being taken by helicopter to the hospital and me not being on the helicopter
1:11 Henry starts screaming/crying in his sleep
2:45 Cat starts retching on the bed; Patrick makes a great save and gets her to throw up in the trash
4:45 Henry starts crying again--I lay down with him for a while to get him to go back to sleep, then go back to my own bed.

The morning hasn't been much better. The kids crawled in to snuggle. The first thing Henry has to say is tattling on his sister. Harmony sits up to pet the cat, and flops back down...and cracks her head on my occipital ridge...which still hurts, and much crying (by both of us) was involved. I washed my hair with body wash, and spilled the milk when I poured it on Henry's cereal. I'm not sure we could survive a third baby!

Thanks for my memory verse this week, Jesus: Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

1 comment:

Kim said...

((hugs)). Hopefully the evening will pick up. Get some rest tonight!